Attracting an audience on Facebook can help you connect with more people interested in your business.
A Facebook business Page allows you to connect with a vast community of people around the world. You also have access to free business tools and insights. Your audience on Facebook is measured by follows and likes.
- Follows: the number of people who have opted to see your content in their News Feed
- Likes: the number of people who have liked your business Page
Grow your audience on Facebook
Here are some things you can do to grow
your audience on Facebook:
- Start growing your audience on Facebook with people you already know. Invite your friends, family and customers to like your Page. Ask your friends and followers to share your Page with their friends.
- Add a link to your Facebook business Page on your website and email signature so that people you’re corresponding with can easily find it. Collaborate with other business Pages to connect with each other’s audiences
Share more about your business
The post and stories they share matter. This is how people learn more about your business and decide whether or not like or follow your page. Show customers how you do what you do-even the boring stuff.
Create content that’s related to your audience.
Ask questions. When you ask questions, you can prompt your audience into a conversion. You can ask for feedback on your products and services to keep your customers engaged and satisfied. Participate in trending topics. This shows your audience that you’re in tune with your industry.
Attract an audience on Instagram
People come to Instagram to be inspired and to discover things they care about. This includes brands and businesses.
On Instagram, you can start growing your audience with people you already know. Invite your friends, family and customers to follow your account. Add a link to your Instagram account on your website and email signature so that people you’re corresponding with can easily find it. You can also include your Instagram business account handle in physical collateral, such as receipts and packaging.
Create content that’s relevant to your audience
When you share posts and stories, people can learn more about your business and consider following your Instagram account. Post frequently, and when your audience is most often online.
Follow people or businesses you want to connect with.
For example, other businesses in your industry or area, industry leaders or creators that you like. Follow hashtags to find people who share interests related to your business.
Add hashtags to your posts and stories so that people can find your business when searching for relevant topics. You can use different hashtags to attract different audiences.
Tag and mention people you know to strengthen your relationships. Depending on their settings, they’ll be notified when you tag or mention them.
- To grow your audience on Facebook and Instagram, start with your existing community.
- Attract new followers by regularly posting content that’s relevant to your audience.